Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Welcome to my blog

Hi my name is Chantal I go to Roslyn high school and I graduate in year 2020. I really hate science because it's not my best subject and I don't like to do labs and experiments. My best subject is math and  Spanish because I like to learn a new language for then I could communicate with other people and I also like translating. What I like about math is solving problems and I also like numbers I love adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. What I like to do on my free time is go hang out with my friends go the movies or watch tv and I also like to read my book. My favorite book is Touching spirit bear it's a very interesting book and it was also based on a true story. What I like todo over the summer is go on vacation go see my family in Peru I also like to go to six flags great adventure and splish splash. What I do on my free periods is do my homework in the cafeteria or go to seven eleven with friends. The reason why I'm writing this blog is because my English teacher told me so.



No comments:

Post a Comment