Monday, October 3, 2016

What I liked or didn't like about high school



What I like about high school is that there's more freedom the food is more healthier then the middle school. I also liked how we had homecoming the pared was very cool and I liked how the boys football team won. And I also liked how I made new friends in high school the people here are very nice and the school is very big. I  like my teachers that I have this year they are very nice. I like that the high school has a store and everyone could buy food or clothes after school. What I didn't like about the  high school was  freshman Friday I got so many stickers all over me I got spread with a water gun and I got very upset another thing that I don't like about high school is that we have to take a regents exam for all our subjects and its gonna be very stressful because if u don't pass it u get held back.
























No comments:

Post a Comment